Following the hugely successful previous editions of Heritage Calabria, the Board of Directors is pleased to announce our 4th annual celebration!
Proudly sponsored by Tutto Gourmet Foods and presented in partnership with CHIN Radio/TV, The Heritage Calabria team is thrilled to be hosting “Festa Calabrese”, at the Columbus Centre in Toronto on Friday, November 11 beginning at 6 pm.
The event will be a wonderful opportunity to get together at an event modeled after a Festa you’d see in a piazza back in the small Calabrese towns we, our parents and nonni come from.
The evening will include:
– 3 special awards to Calabrese in the community
– Tastings from some of your favorite local Calabrese food vendors
– A classic Calabrese meal
– Open bar during dinner
– Homemade wine competition
– Tarantella & dancing
– Special Guests from Calabria such as LaC Tv, and more!
– Dopo festa (after party) inside Ristorante Boccaccio with music, cash bar and complimentary spaghetti aglio e olio con peperoncino at 11:30 pm.
We invite you to bring la Famiglia for an evening to Rediscover & Reconnect with our beautiful heritage!
Tickets are $100 and available on the Heritage Calabria website via the link provided in this event page.